The much-anticipated 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 is on sale soon! On the Internet, there have been a lot of leaked pictures and information of the vehicle. So, here’s CarJasoos with the Alto K10 2022 – everything you need to know!
Truth be told, the car that almost commercialized Indian auto manufacturing was the iconic Maruti 800! Originally released on December 14, 1983 at Rs 45,500! The car was undoubtedly a huge success, becoming the international face of cars made in India. Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 followed as Maruti 8002010 successor. Likewise, the Alto K10 has been a huge success in India. Also, the car is excellent thanks to the larger “1000 CC” K10 series engine and modern Maruti Suzuki features. However, the Alto K10 had to be phased out in 2020 due to BS6 (Bharat Stage Six) emission norms.
Finally, the Alto K10 new model 2022 is likely to go on sale around 18 August 2022 with BS6 emission compliance and many other improvements!
What’s new in the appearance of Alto K10 2022?
- HEARTECT modular platform reportedly underpins Alto K10 2022
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso, Celerio and fast All sitting on the same platform!
- Moreover, the appearance of the whole vehicle adheres to the stylish and sleek design aesthetics! In this way, it will undoubtedly enhance the attractiveness of this car!
- A larger hexagonal grille, larger headlights, fog lights, and a chrome strip with the company name in the middle are all on the front fascia.
- However, the sides of the Alto K10 New Model 2022 also seem to have changed with new wheel arches, plastic/chrome cladding and ORVM (external rearview mirrors) with integrated turn signals.
- Also, the roof seems to have flattened out slightly.
- The rear end of the car has also been modernized.
- A new larger taillight and turn signal unit, and rear parking sensors or cameras have been installed!
- Chrome elements are also present on the exterior of the Alto K10 2022 pictures!
Also, the dimensions of the Alto K10 2022 are as follows:-
- Length – 3530mm
- Width – 1490mm
- Height – 1520mm
- Wheelbase – 2380mm
As a result, the new 2022 Alto K10 is longer, wider and taller than its predecessor!
What’s new in the interior of the Alto K10 2022?
- The interior of the Alto K10 2022 has also been completely updated.
- The seats appear to be upholstered in a combination of faux leather and fabric. We wish there were ventilated seats; pray!
- In addition, it is rumored that Maruti’s SmartPlay Studio 7-inch touchscreen system will be installed in the car! Expect support for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, though!
- The air conditioner still seems to be manually operated though!
- Also, the instrument cluster has been updated and appears to be half/full digital now!
- Additionally, audio controls are expected to be integrated into the steering wheel!
- Let’s see what color combinations are available for the interior!
Top 7 High Mileage 7 Seat Gas Cars | Part 1 | हिंदीमें – YouTube
What’s new in the engine and transmission of the Alto K10 2022?
- The Alto K10 New Model 2022 will be powered by a brand new 998cc naturally aspirated K10C petrol engine.
- Furthermore, this engine has a power output of 66 bhp and a torque output of 89 Nm.
- The transmission will also be available in 5-speed manual and AMT configurations (automatic manual transmission).
- Hope AMT’s price range will attract Indian buyers!
What’s new in the safety and technical features of the Alto K10 2022?
- It is rumored that the new Alto K10 2022 will be equipped with dual airbags as standard.
- Rumors of a three-star safety rating are also circulating on the Internet.
- Other than that, ABS (Antilock Braking System), Seat Belt Warning, Speed Sensing Door Locks, ESP (Electronic Stability Program), Hill Assist, Rear Parking Sensors, Rear Parking Camera and more can be expected!
- A 7-inch infotainment touchscreen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility is one of the tech features.
- Electronic ORVM, ventilated seats, power windows, rear AC vents and other features are also rumored!
- Additionally, it is rumored that the car will be available in 6 spectacular color options – White, Grey, Gold, Blue and Red!
Variations and Pricing
- According to rumors, the Alto K10 New Model 2022 will be offered in four trim levels: STD, LXI, VXI and VXI+.
- There are expected to be 12 variants, eight of which will be manual and four of which will be automatic (AMT)!
- The predecessor was priced between Rs 3.39 lakh to Rs 5.1 lakh (ex-showroom).
- Therefore, expect the new Alto K10 in 2022 to be slightly more expensive.
- The ex-factory price of the new 2022 Maruti Alto K10 is expected to be between 350,000 and 550,000!
So, that’s pretty much all the information we have about the Maruti Alto K10 2022 so far! However, the specific specifications will not be announced until the official listing!
Anyway, if you have any insights on the Alto K10 New Model 2022 to share, feel free to leave a comment below!
Top 10 Used Cars to Buy in 2022
Top 10 Diesel Cars In India July 2022
2022 Baleno Variant Explained